Mill Cottage Museum

Eyre Peninsula

From $0.00
ATDW pixel
Come to beautiful Flinders Park to see this old pioneer home built in 1866 for Joseph K Bishop and lived in for almost 100 yrs by members of the Bishop family.

The Bishop Family collection displays items, furniture and clothing, some brought from England when Captain John Bishop arrived in 1839 as well as a large range of water colour paintings by his grand-daughter Amy Bishop, the last member to live in the cottage.

Now added to the Museum is the interesting and varied collection of early Port Lincoln memorabilia belonging to the Pioneer & Descendant's Club.

See our photo kiosk of over 5000 historic images.
Visit the Port Lincoln History Centre, behind the Museum

The Museum is closed during June, July August each year
The Museum may be closed on Cruise Ship days if ship capacity is less than 1000 passengers.
<p>Disabled access available, contact operator for details.</p>


Coach Parking
Family Friendly
Gallery / Museum
Lawn / Gardens
Non Smoking
Picnic Area
Public Toilet


From $0.00 to $8.00
Adults $8 Concession $6 Other discounts available via Port Lincoln Museum Trail brochure Available at participating Museums or from the Visitor Info Centre in Port Lincoln (conditions apply)

lets stay in touch Follow us on Instagram @eyrepeninsula

Back to Top